Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Launch of MuMoJa

        Ok, excuse the cliché title. Initially I thought I wanted to start my personal style blog with a big bang...but I ain't never an ambitious individual. Simplicity is key for me most of the time. So...yes, I finally took that baby step to start a personal style blog.

       Unlike many giant fashion and personal style bloggers, I am only a beginner and most probably will remain in that beginner's category for a very long time because I have zero discipline at updating my blog.

       I am no fashion guru so this girl ain't given' yawl no fashion advices. It's really about sharing my style which equates simplicity in my case. I don't rock long flawy dresses and gowns that's for sure. So you will probably be seeing a lot of jeans and pants-outfits in my pictures. For those who are looking out for trendy styles, my blog is definitely not for you to be very frank. I am too lazy to keep up with fashion trends and most of time dress up in what's eye candy and comfy for me.

      I leave you now with some pictures of my son and I. They were taken on an outing last weekend. One thing's for sure is that you will definitely see a lot of my son, Lil' Muhammad in most of my pictures because I strongly feel that he adds the 'CUTE' element to them. And of course, my husband is my photographer and he always does an awesome job at capturing the right moments at the right time. Alhamdulillah for that!

      So here goes! Enjoy!

     - XOXO -
                                                                     

My Outfit 
                                                     
Blazer:  Some flea market (I can't remember where!)

Boyfriend Jeans: H&M

Sandals: Charles and Keith

Cross body sling bag: Longchamp






                                                       
Lil' Muhammad's Outfit 
                                                   
Long sleeve tee: H&M Kids
                                           
Blue Cargo Berms: GAP Kids



















Photography credits to my husband, Mokhsin Moehtar.


No comments:

Post a Comment