Saturday, August 22, 2015

UNIQUELY ME

Top Deet
Checkered cotton top - Cotton On

Did you guys think that I was going to let my very uninteresting and unconventional personal style blog die off just like that? Heheheheh...well to be honest, I really thought it was going to die a natural death. But today, I decided that I was not going to let that happen! Today I decided that I was going to  continue to share my love for simple and comfy clothing and levitating pictures. Ready?

If you follow me on Instagram, you would by now get the notion that I love all things eye-candy. Yet you would not have seen any photographs of me in long beautiful dresses or anything trendy for that matter. I stick to my pants and simple tops as I have discovered that they get me places anyway. Right now, I am a HUGE LOVER of Cotton On stuff. I dig their comfy shirts in large sizes and I have ALL the colours of their checkered tops and not to mention their basic inner tops that every girl must have! Every now and then when I am out, I find myself patronising Cotton On and I always end up with something to take home...and quite often, end up with a huge hole in my pocket!


Bottom Deet
Soft Jeans - Bershka
Seasoned white slip-on shoes - BATA

You won't be seeing much of my face or not seeing my face at all in this post because I was all about levitating today and I'd like to draw your attention to that. I love posing crazy for the camera and so levitating is my current 'crazy'. You most probably won't be seeing me pose in girly-full-length pictures, exclusively sharing with you outfit deets because let's face it, I am no personal-style-blogger material otherwise I would have been updating my blog pretty regularly to keep my audience. Since I am always clad in cotton shirts and pants or jeans, my self-acclaimed 'personal style' blog might just bore you in every bloody post. I am sure it already has!

Today, the husband and I took Lil' Muhammad to River Safari and Singapore Zoo. It was a day filled with a lot of walking and sweating in the sun so you can hardly expect me to be in a long sequinned dress and high-heeled shoes RIGHT.  In fact, you can hardly expect me to be in that outfit I just described any other day, from head-to-toe, because it just isn't me. So the outfit you see me in in these pictures is kind of my usual throw-on whenever I am out on a non-working day. Ok, see where I am going with this? I can hardly sustain a 'personal-style' blog if every single style in every post is similar. And I am simply too lazy to dress up and go out and pose just for sharing outfit deets purposes. I need to find more meaning when I stand before the camera. Ok, not that profound. I simple want to do something more fun instead of directing my husband to take my pictures at angles so that the brand on my shoes can be seen or my hijab would look more fab from the left and other what-nots.

On the hindsight I would like to take this from a different point of view and see it as me being Pte Ltd...which simply means being uniquely me. Heheh...

"Where's Mum going?" 

Whattabout that zebra-crossing?

I'm goin' for the dive son, bags and all.

All the action is THAT way son!



I hope you dig these levitating pics because I sure had fun creating them today. I look forward to doing more crazy stuff and sharing them with you. My blog might just undergo a transition of genré in time to come so continue stay tuned if you have been staying tuned. For now, Astala Vista baby!!!

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS TO MY HUSBAND, MOKHSIN MOEHTAR
EMAIL: moski77@hotmail.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment